Monday, June 18, 2007

Getting Wet

"When you ask yourself, "Why not?" you may find yourself in motion, across a vivid and unpredictable landscape, over impossible mountains and beyond the water's edge, where you surprise yourself, once and for all, by getting wet" - Karen Maezen Miller (Momma Zen)

Mischief and merriment....
squirting mama and dada...and anyone willing...













and rescuing an occasional drowning insect.


(I don't share my son's enthusiasm for insects which I know is hypocritical considering I'm a vegetarian and all. I admitted this to a friend recently and explained that I feel really guilty about it. She said, " Well maybe when you find yourself in a situation where you need to squash one of the large a/o biting variety, you should think of it as helping the creature move on to a higher and less repulsive incarnation".)

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 3:18 PM

2 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

these are the cutest photos ever! and i'm with you on the bug thing!

10:31 AM  
Blogger Andromeda Jazmon said...

Adorable! What an expressive face your boy has.

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home