Wednesday, September 22, 2010


I keep looking at this illustration that S made for me at DWLC. It makes me happy. My days are like a big blur. I drive S to school in the morning, come home to medicate Elvis the kitty and assess whether or not he needs another trip to the vet. We have officially become frequent fliers at the animal hospital. Elvis appears to be getting worse in spite of the thyroid meds and is now having difficulty walking. Tests, tests and more tests and still no one knows for certain. We can't check his thyroid function until he's been on the meds for another week. Meanwhile, he's declining. He won't get up to eat on his own so I bring him food every 15 - 30 minutes and try to encourage him to eat. He is only eating tiny bits. It's heartbreaking.


Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 5:24 AM


Blogger Jessica Monte said...

Hey there Wendy,

long time since I've been on the blogosphere. I'm sorry to hear that Elvis is not feeling so well; a few months ago I was worried about Toby but his weight and health seem to be improving.

Annabelle is now in school two days a week. Maybe we can figure something out for a weekday playdate for her and Satch? Also, I'd love to sit down with you for a photo processing session. Let me know what your days look like . . .

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails