Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Most Alive Monday: On Wednesday

"And this nation shall have a new birth of freedom - and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth." - Abraham Lincoln

We watched and celebrated the inauguration at the home of our friends. We nibbled delicious cheeses, warm cornbread and hot bowls of Mushroom Barley Soup with Caramelized Onions. The children stopped playing to gather around the television and I felt tears well up in my eyes as soon as Barack walked out to the President's Platform. Never in my life have I felt so moved about a presidency. Never have I felt so proud and so full of hope.

*About Most Alive Monday: I've decided to make at least one "most alive choice" each day and post my favorite each Monday. This, of course, is to motivate me to consciously "live juicy"! I hope you'll join me and share your "most alive moment" in the comments section so we may inspire each other.

You may also post photos of your "most alive moments" in my most alive flickr pool! (If you post a photo in pool, be sure
to include your link in the comment)

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 6:50 AM


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails