Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Pre-Spring Cleaning!

I came across this very cool bag in my closet. It was a gift and while I TRULY love the bag because it's completely vegan...I have never used it because I like my big, old bag that I toss across my shoulder messenger style. That said, I'm going to sell it.

It's the Ibiza bag from Matt & Nat and retails for $90 which I think is WAY too much money for a bag so I'm going to take $45 from anyone who would love it.

Any takers out there?
Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 9:30 AM


Anonymous Moira said...

Oooh...I do love the bag, but it's just not my colour! I'm sure someone will snap it right up, though.

9:51 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Sold to the early bird from California! Seriously. Because it comes from you, I believe my next fortune lies within.

10:05 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

and it will be my pleasure to see it on your arm while my extremely old (and looks it) bag remains slung across my chest. i'll check my file for your addy.

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Heather said...

Darn it! I should have moved to CA. Love the bag.

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails