Monday, October 22, 2007

Most Alive Monday

No words needed..

*About Most Alive Monday:
I've decided to make at least one "most alive choice" each day and post my favorite each Monday. This, of course, is to motivate me to consciously "live juicy"! I hope you'll join me and share your "most alive choice" in the comments section.

You may also post photos of your "most alive moments" in my most alive flickr pool! (If you post a photo in pool, be sure to include your link in the comment)

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 5:25 AM


Blogger bella said...

This was so wonderful I didn't know if I should laugh or cry.

My most alive choice?
To sit on the train at that park while Leo was the conductor, instead of sit on the park bench and just watch. Sometimes I get to really see into his world, more than just observe, and I fall in love all over again.

10:39 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Move away from that wall, frog!

11:17 AM  
Blogger Veronica TM said...

what a beautiful little peek at satch and his world!
thank you for sharing this, wendy!

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails