Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Leafy Leaf Leaf

And now....the studio's new fall window (which I may have to change for Halloween).













and then I strung fallen leaves onto nylon thread and hung them in the hallway window. Satchel helped by crumbling up some of the leaves. Later, I made some hooks with pipe cleaners so Satch could hang his own. "Yook mama dis", he said, "like mamas".

















Here are a few things that Satch said in his sleep last night:
  • Dachoo hav it da yellow poon? (can Satchel have the yellow spoon)
  • Mawning time...no dok ow dare.
  • Dada breeves loud. (Dada snores)
  • Cah Wash

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 6:18 AM

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"You embody the golden breeze."

9:58 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Maezen, What will it be when trees wither and leaves fall?

xo

10:31 AM  
Blogger Mika said...

What a nice idea, and nice way to honour fall. It is worth living in the northeast for.
Wow, talking. It is a whole new world of funny.

3:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I smiled when I read Satch's words.

11:04 PM  
Blogger Pixie Campbell said...

i'm loving the satchelese. and how you write it, too. i also love your green guide and think i may steal it for my wellnessfairy site.
we have to talk this week. kiss beautiful big boy for me!

xoxoxoxo

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home