Sunday, July 29, 2007

Eight Things

In the spirit of fun and games, I am breaking my own rule of not posting anything Friday thru Sunday. I was tagged by Margaret to share eight things that my blogger friends may not know about me:

























(
The above text is from the first book I ever made. I'm now 43 years old. I still have short hair. I STILL LOVE MAKING BOOKS)
  1. I have very long prehensile toes.
  2. There is a carnivorous plant living in my art studio.
  3. I met my husband on match.com
  4. My favorite director is Jean Pierre Jeunet.
  5. My favorite cuisine is Tibetan.
  6. I don't like string beans, iceberg lettuce or eggplant.
  7. My Great Great Grandmother is on the cover of THIS book.
  8. I love to Lindy.
On that note...here's a portrait that I shot of the Lindy Hop King, Frankie Manning (at 90 something years old). Click on the photo to see some famous footage of him in the film, "Hellzapoppin". Do a little youtube search and you'll see why he's so loved!

And while you're there, check out this clip of my amazing teachers, Nathalie and Yuval, to whom I owe my swivel.

Tag! Julie, you're it!!!

Labels:

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 11:30 AM

4 Comments:

Blogger margaret said...

Fun!
I didn't know anything about Lindy Hopping plus that is cool that your great great(i lost count)grandmother is on the cover a book. I myself love eggplant and have been contemplating match.com.
Yes, I did learn some things about you :)

2:33 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

I love everything about you.

12:43 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

and i...you, karen. you inspire me always.

8:01 PM  
Blogger knitsational said...

I cannot stand to sleep without a top sheet! But you are a fascinating woman. :)

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails