Tagging and Adventures
(I humbly thank you, Margaret!)
In return I pass the torch to 5 more "thinkers"...
- Katurah of "Luckybeans" is a thinker, teacher, mother, photographer, crafter and somehow manages to juggle all this with grace and beauty.
- Pixie of "Pink Coyote" is an artist and mama who helps me to find my way through the winding path of motherhood through her own self-exploration.
- Shelley of "But Wait There's More" is a mama/poet who centers me with her mingling of poetry and life which at times leaves me so breathless that I can only sigh in response.
- Nina of "The Whole Self" grounds me with her realness and delights me with her adventures.
- Keri of The Wish Jar, an author/artist whose lateral thinking, and wit keep me coming back for more.
Now that this tagging business is complete, Satchel and I are about to set off on adventure inspired by Nina Beana. After breakfast we will venture into the trails in search of the "Whale Box". The tree tops are now awash in yellow sunlight. The kind of light the makes one think of bare feet, lemonade and hammocks.