Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Tagging and Adventures

I've been tagged by the lovely Margaret whose wanderings are a constant source of inspiration to bravely "SEE", not look away and to speak up about social injustice.

(I humbly thank you, Margaret!)

In return I pass the torch to 5 more "thinkers"...

  • Katurah of "Luckybeans" is a thinker, teacher, mother, photographer, crafter and somehow manages to juggle all this with grace and beauty.
  • Pixie of "Pink Coyote" is an artist and mama who helps me to find my way through the winding path of motherhood through her own self-exploration.
  • Shelley of "But Wait There's More" is a mama/poet who centers me with her mingling of poetry and life which at times leaves me so breathless that I can only sigh in response.
  • Nina of "The Whole Self" grounds me with her realness and delights me with her adventures.
  • Keri of The Wish Jar, an author/artist whose lateral thinking, and wit keep me coming back for more.
It was difficult to narrow my list to only 5 because there are so many other blogs that inspire me immensely like those on my sidebar and....
just to name a few!

Now that this tagging business is complete, Satchel and I are about to set off on adventure inspired by Nina Beana. After breakfast we will venture into the trails in search of the "Whale Box". The tree tops are now awash in yellow sunlight. The kind of light the makes one think of bare feet, lemonade and hammocks.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 6:15 AM


Blogger Love Squalor said...

and i would turn the compliment right back around to you too! there is never a shortage of inspiration here at Mother Rising - and of course all the adorable Satchel shots!!

8:03 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

thanks, sister-mama!

big love back at ya,

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails